Happy (early) Thanksgiving Friends. There will not be food next week (November 23rd) so enjoy this current feast!
- The Gratitude Plate; featuring a Savory Cabbage ‘Roast’ stuffed with Herbed Tempeh, Brown Rice & blistered Purple Grapes, topped with Porcini Mushroom Gravy. Sides include Whipped Sweet Potatoes (swirled with toasted Coconut, Ginger & fresh Tahini), roasted Green Beans, Cauliflower & Golden Raisins ($11).
- Chia flavor is a delicious combination of sweet Banana & crunchy Hazelnuts ($5.50).
- Indulge in a slice (or two!) of a Chocolate Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pie (think Reese’s Pie & Pumpkin Pie’s love child – $5.50).
- Add-on meal will be Chimichurri Potato & Chickpea Tacos with Saucy Spanish Rice, finished with Red Pepper & Persimmon Pico de Gallo ($11).
- Soup this week is a Classic Broccoli & Cheddar ($25/2 qts).
- Assorted Roasted Vegetables are also yours for the taking ($18/quart).
Speaking of gratitude; my thanks to you for the years of support, feedback & excitement of my creations can never be fully expressed. Thank you for allowing me to live my passion, thank you for your belief in the power of food, & thank you for the sunshine-esq energy I receive each week from you all. Enjoy your adventures. ~ Shelly Wythe